Beautifully located residence with selection of apartments from studios to 4 beds.
- Wonderful location in the city of Sete on the Mediterranean.
- Residence ideally situated on the banks of the Bassin de Thau.
- Small luxury building of 33 apartments.
- Units range from studios to 4 bedroom apartments.
- Prices start at 105,000 euros.
- Large terraces for most units and parking space included.
- Fully equipped apartments designed with stylish modern feel.
- Close to town centre, the beach and amenities.
- Estimated delivery Q3 2019.
- Full rental management available for investors.
- Earn income from day one of ownership. Details available on request.
Sète, The “Little Venice of Languedoc” is a city of character, authentic and passionate, which cultivates its charm and a typically Mediterranean lifestyle. Canals winding through the city, fine sand beaches, the Bassin de Thau with its oyster gardens and panoramic views from Mont St Clair: Sète enjoys an exceptional living environment. Illuminated by 300 days of sunshine a year, it combines all the pleasures of a Mediterranean city, endowed with a rich history.
Its heritage and preserved nature, its ancestral traditions, the cachet of its old neighbourhoods and the omnipresent water give it a singular charm, often praised by the artists. 20 minutes from Montpellier, the city has remained human-sized yet benefiting from all the infrastructure and a vibrant cultural life. It is because it combines all these elements in a single net that this small fishing port has become so particular and endearing. Sète radiates today as the pearl of the Gulf of Lion.
Located in the Jardins de l’Etang district, the Nautilus residence enjoys a privileged location between the foothills of Mont St Clair and the banks of the lagoon (Bassin de Thau). It is a predominantly residential place animated by numerous local shops, sports facilities as well as schools from kindergarten to secondary school. Perfectly served by public transport, it is also close to a hypermarket and its shopping arcade.
The contemporary architecture of the Nautilus residence evokes the bow of a ship, moored not far from the lagoon. Composed of 33 apartments ranging from studios to 4 bedroom apartments spread over 4 floors, this small luxury residence preserves the privacy of its occupants with large terraces embellished with planted greenery. Each accommodation is functional and perfectly arranged, most of them benefiting from terraces allowing light to enter the living areas. The elevated ground floor houses a secure parking for residents who, from the second floor, can enjoy a panoramic view of the Bassin de Thau.