Studio to 4 bedroom apartments close to the town’s marina and the beach.
- Marseillan, fabulous sunny destination between sea and water.
- New-built stylish residence arranged around private gardens.
- Collection of apartments from studio to 4 bedroom duplex.
- Prices starting from 132,000 euros.
- Estimated delivery date Q1 2020.
- Covered parking, large sunny terraces.
- 100 m from the marina and close proximity to the centre.
- 5 min drive to the beach, 10 min to Agde.
- Full rental management available for investors.
- Earn income from day one of ownership. Details available on request.
Nestled between the Mediterranean and the Bassin de Thau, Marseillan is an authentic old fishing village with a preserved marina and a rich heritage from past wine. Small but lively, Marseillan has about 8,000 inhabitants and enjoys 300 days of sunshine each year. The centre is pleasant with its covered square, Italian theatre, small terraces and boulevards lined with beautiful facades. There is also a good selection of shops, restaurants, cafes and local services, as well as many cultural events celebrating Marseillan’s folklore. Among all its attractions, the most enchanting remains its immediate natural heritage with its golden beaches and the exceptional landscape of the Bassin de Thau with its oyster gardens and rich wildlife.
The development Marine Spirit is a few minutes’ walk from the centre and 100m from the marina, with the beaches being just a 5 min drive away. The 6 intimate buildings that compose the residence spread over 4 floors with a lift to each floor and are arranged around landscaped private gardens. The properties on offer range from studios to 4 bedroom duplex apartments. The apartments have covered parking and benefit from large terraces, real outdoor living spaces that will make you enjoy the many sunny days of the region.