High standard 1 to 3 bedroom apartments in luxury residence with pool.
- Luxury residence nestled between the beach and protected natural area.
- Quality properties with high-spec throughout and large terraces.
- 1 to 3 bedroom apartments, prices from 197,000 euros.
- Intimate 4 floor residence with panoramic views from top floors.
- Private swimming pool and solarium within landscaped grounds.
- 50m from the beach, 3 min from shops and restaurants.
- Easy access to historic centre with bus or bicycle.
- Estimated completion date Q1 2020. Only a few units left.
- Full rental management available for investors.
- Earn income from day one of ownership. Details available on request.
Between the old town perched on the hill and its prestigious Golden Islands (Porquerolles, Levant and Port-Cros), Hyères has no shortage of assets and qualities. Nature heaven with its 114 km of azure coast, authentic with its market and its many shops and cultural with its rich architecture, heritage and year-round events.
The Rivage residence enjoys an exclusive location in the heart of the very prized and charming village of Hyeres-Les Palmiers and is only 50 meters from the beach. Perfectly integrated in its exceptional environment, the residence opens on a park populated with oaks, pines and almond trees sheltering a swimming pool. Further facilities include a pool house, solarium and wellness area.
The residence comprises 80 apartments ranging from 1 bedroom to 3 bedroom, all extended by beautiful large terraces of up to 150m2, with many overlooking the sea. Each property offers bright and airy living space with modern design and high-quality finishes for an optimal comfort throughout. They include climate control, videophone security, electric shutters, fitted wardrobes and more. Some privileged residents have access to a private solarium on the top floor with sea views.
Private underground or outdoor parking spaces are available for residents, as well as storage room for bicycles. Several shops can be found at the foot of the residence, while a mini-market, a post office and an elementary school are a short walk away. A bus stop and a bike path are conveniently located in front of the residence, connecting residents to the historic centre in just a few minutes. For boat enthusiasts, a private port is located nearby.