Only 3 units – 2 to 4 bedroom apartments from €465,000.
- Top-quality, 5-star residence with spacious apartments.
- Only 3 units available – 2 bed, 3 bed & 4 bedroom apartment.
- Prices range from 465,000 euros to 960,000 euros.
- South facing orientation with panoramic views over Morzine Valley.
- Heated indoor swimming pool and Deep Nature Spa on-site.
- Ski-in, ski-out access and shuttle to Ski school for children.
- Close to Aquariaz exotic water park.
- Full rental management available.
- Hassle-free property investing at its finest. Please contact us for more information.
Avoriaz is a unique holiday spot. South facing, perched upstream from Morzine at about 1800m altitude, the pedestrianised resort stands out for an architecture that blends beautifully into the site’s landscape with its pyramid shaped buildings, sloping roofs and wood facades.
Nestled at the foot of a cliff, the ski-in and out residence offers a splendid landscape. Surrounded by mountain and forest, this 5-star premium residence consists of 5 buildings which benefit from a south-facing position, and are connected by heated galleries, boasting a stunning panoramic view of the Morzine valley. It has an indoor heated swimming pool, a bar and restaurant and an on-site Deep Nature Spa.
Stone and wood have been incorporated into the interior of the residence, to create a look that beautifully combines modernity and tradition. Inside, the residence offers sunny apartments looking over the Morzine Valley, decorated in the spirit of a Savoyard chalet and each benefiting from a balcony. Generous with space – the largest apartment measures up to 120m2 – the living spaces are bright and airy, offering upscale comfort and intimate furnishings.
Avoriaz is also famous for the Aquariaz, which is located nearby to the residence. It is an eco-constructed water park open in summer and winter. This 2,500m sqm water park has an exotic tropical atmosphere and a 28 degrees C temperature. It has a pool, a wild river with bubble jets, a swimming lane, a paddling pool, a water fountain tree house and a half-pipe sidewinder, all heated by a wood-burning boiler. It is right in the centre of the resort and its style works beautifully with the rest of the resort.