Ideally located residence in family friendly resort.
- Fantastic 2 bedroom apartment (up to 6 persons) with balcony.
- Excellent value investment opportunity in the Alps.
- Leaseback re-sale at Net buyer price of 94,933 euros.
- Ideally located by the foot of the slopes and 50m from ski lifts.
- Calm and relaxing setting in pedestrian family friendly resort.
- Access to the Grand Massif ski domain.
- Heated outdoor swimming pool.
- Fully furnished and managed property.
- Rental income of 4.67% to earn from day one of ownership.
Morillon les Esserts is a pedestrian ski resort in Haute Savoie situated at an altitude of 1100m, 5km from the old alpine village of Morillon. Just 50 minutes’ drive from Geneva, it is one of five interconnected resorts within the Grand Massif ski area, central to the other resorts of Flaine, Sixt, Samoens and Les Carroz. This resort benefits from a lake and ski lifts providing access to areas at 2100m altitude, with 265 km of slopes.
The residence is ideally located at the foot of the slopes, 50m from the ski lifts and 400m from the centre of the pedestrian resort. This slightly “off centre” position from the centre of the resort itself gives its calm and relaxing quality while great access to the ski slopes. The residence is composed of 54 accommodations spread over 5 floors ranging from studio cabin for 4 persons to 3 bedroom apartments for 8 persons, with most of the units comprising a balcony. The residence also benefits from a heated outdoor pool.
The unit available is a 6 person 4th floor apartment with a balcony at Net price of 94,933 euros.
The Leaseback structure is a very popular way of buying property in France. Purchasers may benefit from a government-backed VAT refund incentive where the property is leased back to a management company who will look after the rental & management of the property. The purchaser may benefit from a fixed income and hands-off investment that can be used also for personal holidays or simply as a pure investment.