Charming provencal village between Aix and Marseilles
- Mediterranean style residence with outdoor pool in Rousset, near Aix-en-Provence.
- Selection of properties available from 1 bedroom apartment to 3 bedroom villas.
- Prices from 84,895 euros Net. Leaseback re-sales.
- Setting conveniently located next to shops and amenities.
- Close proximity to the Sainte Victoire Golf course.
- Easy access to Aix-en-Provence and Marseilles.
- Free secure parking on site.
- Fully furnished and managed properties.
- Rental income between 6.05% and 6.46% per year depending on the unit.
- Hassle-free investment with returns from day one of ownership.
Rousset is a Provencal village in the Pays d’Aix, 15 km from Aix-en-Provence and 45 km from Marseille. Marseille Provence International Airport and the TGV train station are less than 45 minutes away. The residence is located near a business park, 15 minutes from the center of Aix and 40 minutes from Marseille. The direct Aix/Marseilles bus line, close proximity to the A8 motorway exit and shops make it a convenient place for business and pleasure and an ideal starting point to explore all that Provence has to offer. The Golf course of Sainte Victoire is less than 2 miles away from the residence.
The architecture style of the residence is Mediterranean with colourful houses and shutters, dotted with Mediterranean bushes and trees. The residence benefits from an outdoor pool, free secure parking, as well as laundry facilities, meeting room and fitness room. It consists of 140 units ranging from studios for 2 people to 4 room villas for up to 8 people. All the properties are furnished and equipped with most of them benefiting from a balcony and/or a terrace which for some units, extend into a garden.
There are a selection of properties available ranging from one bedroom apartment to 3 bedroom villas with Net prices starting at 84,895 euros for the one bedroom apartment going up to 137,554 euros for a 3 bedroom villa.
The Leaseback structure is a very popular way of buying property in France. Purchasers may benefit from a government-backed VAT refund incentive where the property is leased back to a management company who will look after the rental & management of the property. The purchaser may benefit from a fixed income and hands-off investment that can be used also for personal holidays or simply as a pure investment.