Striking sea views & Catalan charm – 1 to 3 bedroom apartments available
- Exceptional setting on the Mediterranean coast.
- Development complementing the surrounding landscape.
- Natural stone walls and red roof tiles.
- Collection of 1 to 3 bedroom apartment available.
- Price starts at 209,700 euros.
- Each unit has a private parking space.
- Spacious volume opening onto balconies or terraces.
- Fantastic views over the sea or Fort St-Elme.
- Full rental management available.
- Excellent investor incentive.
- Please contact us for more information.
Collioure is a charming town on the Mediterranean coast of southern France, flanked by historical monuments and buildings. Nestled between Perpignan and the Spanish border, it has a lovely beach and boat marina. The new development ‘Les terrasses imperiales’, has been carefully inserted into the famous ‘corniche’, on the edge of the village and surrounded by vineyards and secular nature. Les Terrasses Impériales offers you a typical and exceptional living environment, fitting perfectly in its landscape with its natural stone walls and traditional roof made of red tiles, giving it a unique Catalan charm. By subtly marrying the gradient of the development onto the hill, the residence offers, for all apartments, breath-taking views of the sea or Fort Saint-Elme.
The development comprises of a collection of 44 apartments ranging from 1 bedroom to 3 bedroom. All the apartments benefit from spacious volumes opening on generous balconies or terraces overlooking the bay of Collioure. Each apartment has a private parking space. The estimated completion date is Q1 2021.