Ideally located residence in sunny resort.
- Fantastic winter-summer resort at 2000 m altitude bordering Italy.
- 5th floor 2 bed 2 bath apartment (sleeps 6) with south-west facing balcony.
- Only one available – 186,640 euros, fully furnished.
- Purchase as a pure investment, second home or a mixture of both.
- Excellent rental yield available should you wish to rent out your property.
- Up to 85% finance available (subject to status) at record low interest rates.
- Well-equipped residence 200m from the slopes.
- On-site facilities include heated indoor pool and wellness area.
- Ideally situated in the Mercantour National Park and 90 km from French Riviera.
Located only 80/90 minutes from the sandy beaches of Nice, Cannes & the French Riviera, Isola 2000 is the most emblematic resort of the Alpes-Maritimes. Located in the Mercantour National Park at an altitude of 2000 meters and on the border with Italy, this ski resort enjoys ideal snow conditions in winter and a pleasant temperature in the summer. The resort offers the opportunity to practice various activities, such as kart cross, quad biking, night skiing, snake sliding and snowmobiling. With Isola 2000, it’s the opportunity to experience the great outdoors within a rich cultural and natural environment.
The ski area, very sunny, is divided into two valleys. “La Lombarde” side is sunny all day long, while the Méné side is in the shade from the afternoon onwards. The top of the resort, at the “Cime de Sistron”, offers amazing views on the Mediterranean Sea and the nearby resort of Auron.
Lined with generous balconies, the residence is situated in the heart of the resort and just 200 m from the ski slopes. The facilities on-site include a heated indoor swimming pool and a wellness area.