A pleasant residence in the heart of Alpe d’Huez.
- Part of the ‘Grand Domaine de Ski’ area with 250km of slopes.
- Sunny resort offering numerous activities.
- Alpe d’Huez is also popular in summer, notably for cycling.
- Residence with excellent central location.
- Only one apartment available – 1 bed (sleeps 4) with balcony – 118,000 euros.
- Fully furnished and managed by market leading property management company.
- Up to 85% finance available (subject to status) at record low interest rates.
- Hassle-free investment, earn income from day one of ownership.
The Alpe d’Huez ski resort area is part of the Grand Domaine Ski with 250km of slopes, which encompasses the slopes of the nearby villages of Auris, Villard Reculas, Oz and Vaujany. One of the sunniest resort with more than 300 days of sunshine a year, it has been nicknamed “the island in the sun”. Labelled a Family Plus resort, Alpes d’Huez has great slopes for all standards, with terrain well suited to beginners and a good choice of nursery slopes to the more expert skiers while catering for the intermediate level just as well. The resort is sitting at 1,860m altitude on a sunny plateau, with slopes going down to 1,100m and up to a 3,300m, ensuring snow cover for a long skiing season.
There is a wealth of other activities on offer in Alpe d’Huez, including ice driving, climbing, (there’s an indoor climbing wall), swimming (heated outdoor and indoor swimming pools), skating (open-air ice-rink), dog sledding, aerial activities such as paragliding, heli and plane flights, and snowshoeing. The sport centre offers more than 30 activities. Alpe d’Huez is also popular with the cycle crowd in the summer and is regularly used in the Tour de France cycle race part of this large ski area.
The residence has an excellent central location with direct access to the Olympic ice-skating ring via a shopping gallery which includes restaurants, bars, a bakery and a delicatessen. The slopes are 5 min away, accessible via the free shuttle service. The residence combines the modern and the traditional to perfection, blending seamlessly into the mountain landscape, with balconies offering incredible view over the valley or the Oisans mountains.