Only one available – 153,255 euros with a 5.25% NET rental yield.
- Village in Normandy near Deauville and Honfleur, 2h from Paris.
- Wonderful setting in a 12 hectares estate.
- Cottage style 3 bedroom house at 153,255 euros.
- Fully furnished and managed by one of France’s leading management company.
- Covered water park and heated outdoor lagoon with paddling pool.
- Indoor play area, restaurant, clubs for children and sports activities.
- Guaranteed rental income of 5.25% NET per year.
- Purchase as pure investment, second home or mixture of both.
- Up to 85% finance (subject to status) at record low interest rates.
Branville is a commune in the Normandy region of northwest France, part of the Calvados department. Situated 2h from Paris and 10 min from the coast, the famous seaside towns of Cabourg and Deauville are easily accessible within a 15-20 min drive.
The residence is part of a hilly area of 12 hectares and is divided into 8 districts in the spirit of a traditional Norman village surrounded by nature. There are a variety of cottage-style houses with some being duplexes, and apartments which form the accommodation part of the residence. Numerous facilities can be found on-site such as a covered tropical Aquatic Park and its swimming pools, heated outdoor lagoon and paddling pool, sauna, hammam, children’s playground, tennis court and a restaurant.
The current available unit is a 3 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms single storey cottage style house, fully furnished with an equipped kitchen, priced at 153,255 euros.