Set in large gardens with infinity pool and beautiful views of the French Riviera.
- Contemporary new residence with a distinctive architecture style.
- Popular residential area of the Fabron Hills, calm and green neighbourhood of Nice.
- Exceptional setting with superb views, large Mediterranean garden and infinity pool.
- Luxury apartments, 1 to 3 bedroom available.
- Prices range from 303,000 to 1,710,000 euros.
- Each apartment with large terrace and parking space.
- Walking access to amenities and short drive to Nice centre.
- Estimated delivery date Q4 2023.
- 20 % VAT rebate on purchase price for investors.
- Full rental management available for a hassle-free investment.
Ideally located in the Fabron Hills, one of the prettiest and most popular residential area of Nice, this new residence enjoys an exceptional setting that is both calm and green, with panoramic views over the Var plain and the sea.
The building is of contemporary design, with a refined architecture that embraces the configuration of its surroundings. The clean curved lines reflect the waves of the water and the topography of the hills of Nice, while the infinity pool melts in the middle of its vast Mediterranean garden.
The residence offers apartments from 2 to 5 rooms with sumptuous roof tops on the top floor. All accommodations have been designed with large living rooms benefiting from big bay windows opening onto beautiful deep terraces. Real external living rooms, the terraces have been favourably orientated towards the Cap d’Antibes, Angel Bay or towards the hills like Baou de Saint-Jeannet. The rooftop villas will offer an exceptional living environment due to their configuration, the high ceilings, the interior volumes and the landscaped terraces with breath-taking views.
Located just a 10 min walk to the neighbourhood shops and a 30 min walk to the beach, the residence offers easy access to all amenities. The city of Nice, which is a 15 min drive away, has a huge amount of things to do with its many bars, restaurants, tourist spots, local produce markets and museum.
New build property in France represents an excellent opportunity for property investors due to the generous 20% of the property price VAT rebate that is available to those opting to rent out their property and also the reduced notary fees applicable to new-build property.
From mortgage advice to full rental management and making the most of all other incentives that are available to you (including reclaiming the 20% VAT), we have everything that you need in one place and look forward to helping you to Invest in French Property!