Premium ski-in/out residence in Les Arcs 1800.
- Les Arcs 1800, lively and popular resort part of the huge Paradiski domain.
- Chalet type residence combining high-end comfort and authentic Savoyard style.
- Ski in/out with direct access to a ski lift.
- Only one unit available – 2 bed apartment with balcony.
- Price at 231,534 euros, includes private underground parking.
- Residence with luxury amenities including heated pools and Spa Deep Nature®.
- Fully furnished and managed hassle-free investment.
- Purchase as a pure investment, second home or a mixture of both.
- Guaranteed 3.58% Net rental income per year.
- Up to 85% finance available (subject to status) at record low interest rates.
Les Arcs comprises mainly of four high-altitude pedestrianised villages – Arc 2000, Arc 1950, Arc 1800 and Arc 1600, each offering direct access to the slopes. Set on the edge of a pine forest and forming a real balcony over the Haute-Tarentaise valley, Arc 1800 is the largest and liveliest village of the 4. Since 2003, Les Arcs has been connected to La Plagne by the valley-spanning, double-decker Vanoise Express gondola, creating the Paradiski ski domain and providing skiers with access to 425km of slopes. Les Arcs alpine resort also offers a range of styles and activities suitable for a wide public, from snowsports to summer activities and leisurely pursuits with the Mille8 Aquatic & Fitness Centre.
Located in Les Arcs 1800, the residence sits on the heights of the resort, on the edge of the forest and a few meters from the slopes. It enjoys an exceptional panorama of Mont Blanc and the snowy landscapes. The residence also benefits from two heated indoor pools and a Spa Deep Nature®. All apartments are fully equipped and have a balcony.
The available unit is a first floor 2 bedroom apartment with balcony, priced at 231,534 euros which includes private underground parking.