Popular residence with spa amenities next to ski slopes.
- Residence in the heart of Briancon with easy access to Serre-Chevalier ski resort.
- 3 bedroom apartment with balcony and private underground parking included.
- Only one unit available – 236,509 euros.
- Guaranteed rental income of 5.16% Net per year with 3 weeks of personal use. Other options available.
- Fully furnished and managed hassle-free investment.
- Residence with wellness area including sauna, fitness room, hot tub and hammam.
- Resort popular in the summer and winter with various activities available all year round.
- Up to 85% finance available (subject to status) at record low interest rates.
In the heart of the Hautes-Alpes, Briancon is located a few kilometres from Serre-Chevalier and the Italian border. It enjoys exceptional sunshine for most of the year and offers a multitude of summer and winter activities. Situated at the crossroad of 5 valleys, Briancon benefits from direct access to the 250km of slopes from Serre-Chevalier, one of the largest ski resorts in Europe. Set between 2 natural parks (the Queyras regional park and the Ecrins national park) renowned for their rich wildlife (marmots, chamois, ibex or golden eagles), Briancon is a nature haven far from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Located next to the ski tracks and close to the ski telecabin, this chalet style residence offers spacious apartments overlooking the Southern Alps, a wellness centre and a large common reception area with fireplace and pool table. The accommodations range from studios for 4 people to 5 rooms duplex apartments for 10 people. All apartments are fully furnished and benefit from a balcony or a terrace. The wellness centre includes a fitness room, a sauna, hammam and hot tub. There a shops and restaurants nearby, easily accessible from the residence.
The unit available is a spacious second floor 3 bedroom apartment with a balcony and private underground parking included in the price of 236, 509 euros.