Biscarosse, a nature resort in the Landes between forest, lakes and ocean.
- Exceptional site next to 27 holes golf course and large lake.
- Close to the Atlantic Ocean beaches and pine forests.
- Sought-after residence in the Landes architectural style with heated outdoor pool.
- Only 1 unit available – 1 bed apartment (sleeps 5) with terrace at 101,385 euros.
- Guaranteed rental income of 4.30% NET per year.
- Fully furnished and managed hassle-free opportunity.
- Purchase as pure investment, second home or mixture of both.
- Up to 85% finance (subject to status) at record low interest rates.
On the edge of the Atlantic Ocean in the Lande department, Biscarosse is located a few kilometers south of the Bassin d’Arcachon and the Dune du Pilat. Its exceptional environment is enjoyable in all seasons and attracts visitors all year round. It is the variety of natural sites that best characterizes Biscarrosse. Huge fine sandy beaches, the pure waters of the surrounding lakes, majestic pine forests spreading between the dunes and valleys, hosting a rich wildlife. There are many activities adapted to fully enjoy and explore this magic environment, especially the numerous cycle paths winding through the pine forests. Biscarosse is a renowned seaside resort, prized for its fantastic surf and long seafront walks. It also has 3 lakes and a popular golf course.
The residence is located north of the town of Biscarosse, 100m from the 27 holes golf course and 300m from Lake Biscarosse. The Atlantic Ocean beaches are about 4.5km away. Nestled in lush greenery, the architecture of the residence is typical of the Landes area and is composed of 4 main buildings surrounding the external heated swimming and paddling pool. The apartments are bright and airy, all benefiting from a terrace or balcony. There is also an outdoor kids play area.